The Dynamics SL Users Group is an association of professionals sharing the common interest of optimizing their usage of Microsoft Dynamics SL. This independent community of users meets remotely and face-to-face through a myriad of conferences, virtual tools, and programs to share knowledge and best practices. Membership and active participation in the group can make all the difference in the effective use of your Dynamics SL system.
Serving individuals and companies with the commonality of Microsoft Dynamics SL, the group:
- Is a forum for learning and professional development.
- Provides collaboration, networking, and knowledge sharing.
- Is a source for unbiased information.
- Is an advocate for member needs and priorities.
- Serves as a collective and efficient voice ("Conduit”) to Microsoft and Dynamics SL Partners, ISVs, and Vendors.
- Organizes into Special Interest groupings including industry and vertical specifics, and in doing so, serves as a Industry association with thought leadership in designated verticals.
- Promotes awareness of Dynamics SL functionality, products, and services, as well as ancillary/partner products and services.
- Provides coordination and assistance in the ongoing education of SL users through organized meetings, seminars, conferences.
- Fosters and encourage the purchase of Dynamics SL by coordinating customer references.
Board of Directors
The DYNAMICS SL USERS GROUP is directed by a volunteer Board of Directors elected by the membership from the membership. Board Members serve at least a one year renewable term with the role of guiding the vision and strategic direction of the group.
2013 Board Members are
President / Facilities - Chair
Vice President / Content - Chair
Sponsorship - Chair
Marketing/Membership - Chair
Past President / Web/Technology Co-Chair
Member at Large/ Webinars - Chair
Member at Large/ Web/Technology Co-Chair