Some Tips Before You Register
Are you an active member?
Be sure you are an active member. We have two basic member types, a corporate member and a supporter member. If you are an end user of Dynamics SL, you are considered a Corporate Member. If you consult or sell an add-on product you are considered a Supporter Member. If you are unsure of your membership type, click on My Options above and then click on My Company. If your membership type has the word "Past" in front of it, you must renew your membership before proceeding. Please click here to renew your membership. Remember, if you pay your membership by check, it must be recorded as received in our system before you can register for the conference.
Are you registering others to attend?
If you are registering others to attend and want to pay with one invoice, you will need to follow these steps:
- Be sure they are listed as members of your Company. To check, logon to the site, goto My Options, My Company and then click on Members. If you need to add them, there is a link to do so under the Members tab.
- Proceed to registration, click on register someone else.
- Once that individual is registered, be sure to note the Order ID and the Order key. You will need this to combine the invoices later.
- Continue to register additional users noting the information above.
- Once complete with registration, proceed to http://www.msdslug.com/p/py/se/?a=3.
- Enter the first Order ID and Order key, click the Add button. The window will be updated displaying the invoice information for the registrant
- Continue entering all registrants until you have finished.
- After the last Invoice, click on the Done button and proceed to payment.
- Finally, you will see a window with all invoices, please choose your payment method.
I didn't make the final payment, where did my invoice go?
Invoices for the event are stored under each users profile in the transactions tab. If you did not complete the registration process, you can find your invoice in your user profile under the My Options menu and the My Profile selection. There you can see any transaction that is processed or in a pending state.
Why do I get the error "No Valid Registration Types" when I try to register?
This means you are not an active member. Please click here to renew your membership. If you feel you already have renewed your membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you further. Remember, your check must be posted to your account prior to being able to register for the conference. You can tell by clicking on My Options above and choosing My company. If it says Past in the membership type, you are not an active member.
How do I register for the hotel?
To register for the Hotel, please click here. You will need to register for the hotel separately at the rate of $169.00 per night. Please be sure to register as it helps us secure the meeting space at the hotel.
Where are the Premium Sessions?
The Premium sessions will be added in May and we will send out an announcement that they are available for registration. We will also feature some free content on Wednesday from our sponsor community.
Continue to Registration