DSLUG is the world’s most influential community of SL users, business leaders, IT professionals, developers and partners. Across the globe, our members share a common goal of maximizing and advancing the performance of SL so that individuals and companies can improve operations, overcome obstacles and exceed goals.
DSLUG is a member driven organization
We look at everything we do, from our educational offerings to our member benefits to our annual conferences, as a way to help our members achieve a shared goal - growing knowledge, competency and confidence in the Dynamics SL system.
With that in mind, members drive our content and strategy. Members volunteer their time and talents to present webinars, lead chapter meetings, and share their tips. With each new member, the value of the community and the shared knowledge base grows - increasing the learning and education for all who are engaged.
To engage every individual and company using Microsoft Dynamics SL in value-added networking and knowledge sharing and to be the single most important communication channel for Microsoft to seek guidance on future development of Dynamics SL.
Our resourceful community is powered by users, for users and specializes in the delivery of member-driven education, community-driven knowledge exchange and enriched networking – helping to boost competencies, confidence levels and connections for thousands of our members.
DSLUG provides a centralized professional haven for SL users to convene in a grassroots-driven, non-sales environment. Our members collaborate daily to harness this powerful product’s potential and skillfully use it to make better on-the-job decisions and to solve business challenges.
By facilitating impactful connections between those with in-the-trenches experience, we bring users to the forefront of technology problem solving and equip organizations with tools to work through system issues swiftly and independently.
What DSLUG Provides
What is Dynamic Communities?
- A forum for learning and professional development.
- Collaboration, networking, and knowledge sharing - a source for unbiased information.
- Advocacy for member needs and priorities.
- Feedback to Microsoft and Dynamics SL Partners, ISVs, and Vendors - members serve as a collective and efficient voice ("Conduit”).
- Special Interest groupings including industry and vertical specifics, and in doing so, serves as an Industry association with thought leadership in designated verticals.
- Awareness of Dynamics SL functionality, products, and services, as well as ancillary/partner products and services.
- Coordination and assistance in the ongoing education of SL users through organized meetings, seminars, conferences.
- Customer references for prospects considering the purchase of Dynamics SL.
Dynamic Communities is the business management organization that supports DSLUG and other similar technology-centric user groups – providing necessary resources and business operations such as staff, systems and event production. Dynamic Communities is independent from Microsoft, however the two organizations maintain an intentional close working relationship so that our members can provide a collective voice to Microsoft on user concerns, needs, and requests.